- When it comes to buying or selling your home, Brian Burds is the best in town.
- We only hire the top brokers in our area.
- We are a highly reviewed agency with a dedicated full time experienced staff.
- Our commitment is to the local community.
- We handle the administrative and general services that buying and selling your home entail.
- With Brian Burds you’ll have a dedicated real estate agent focused on serving you!
- Customer service is very important to us and we guarantee you’ll get the best in the area.
- We highly value your reviews and comments — please leave us a review today!
- Our real estate brokers have the highest ratings and greatest record in the area.
- The qualifications of all our brokers and staff set us apart from every other company in the area.
- Check out our profiles and about section to learn more about the people selling your home.
- Our real estate license is more than just a piece of paper. It’s a promise to our customer and a commitment to exceptional service.
The History of Our Company — How We Got Started
The history of our real estate office begins with Brian’s passion for building connections with clients. He became interested in selling homes and soon developed a belief that a ‘client first’ philosophy was the key to being a successful broker.
There is a person and history behind every home. We like to take the time to get to know that story and ensure we’re serving you in the best possible way. Too many real estate agents only focus on numbers and profits. For us, it’s about finding the right home for the right person or selling your home at the right price.
With over fourteen years of experience, Brian Burds understands the multifaceted approach needed in order to best serve the client. A profound understanding of the industry requires several factors including in-depth knowledge of the local market and community, negotiation skills, and an extensive professional network.
Brian is a New Mexico native who grew up in the Southwest. He has always loved the desert landscape and the community. He attended New Mexico State University and graduated with a degree in Finance. Following graduation, he joined Century 21 Haggerty where he gained valuable experience in selling homes. He received his real estate license in 2005 and has since risen to the top 100 realtors in El Paso.
What Sets Us Apart
What makes us different? At Brian Burds we put our philosophy into action. Every member of our team has a passion for providing outstanding customer service and abides by the “client first” policy. We take the time to listen to your questions and concerns. At the same time, we place a strong emphasis on marketing and reaching as many people as possible.
Our agency is structured in a way that is most effective for serving all of our client’s needs. We are comprised of:
- The Listing Team: This section of our team dedicates its energy to making listings visible to the largest possible viewership in the city. They utilize every available outlet and reach a record number of potential buyers, exponentially growing our client’s visibility.
- Buyer’s Agent Team: This sector of the Brian Burds operation focuses on buyer clients and is composed of full-time professionals who sell ten times as many homes annually compared to other El Paso realtors.
- Service Based Concierge Administrator Team: This is an entire team dedicated to handling, reviewing, and overseeing the administrative procedures that comprise every home sale or purchase. We like to think of them as the glue of the company; they keep the operation running and free up our agent teams to concentrate on client responsiveness and the selling of the home.
- Brian Burds Home Selling Team: This is the department that deals with the client on a day to day basis and understands their concerns, worries, and occupations.
Brian Burds is part of is part of the Greater El Paso Associations of Realtors.
Sell or Buy a Home with Brian Burds Today
We’re always happy to help you through the process of buying or selling a home. It’s what we do all day, every day! We’re passionate about helping you achieve your goals. Stop by our office located at 11400 Sean Haggerty Dr. #202B, El Paso, TX or give us a call at 915-751-1500.